Monday, July 29, 2024

DAY 116

 Dear Diary

Today is day 116. I have made a plan for myself; it can be termed a glorified routine. There are things which I need to do every day but somehow I need to stick to them. My struggle is real. 

There was a time when I felt absolutely motivated to do something new every day but lost track and I was just drifting without any aim or direction. I got addicted to the most notorious poison of ours wasting most of my time on mobile. I hardly do anything fruitful with my mobile and the most annoying part is that I know that I am not doing what was supposed to be done. I spend hours and hours in that nuisance.

As a result, my days end feeling absolutely trash and wasted not because I have burned out from the heavy workload but due to the lingering feeling that I have not done enough work to end the day as the most productive day.

The greatest battle is the battle with yourself and the people around the world who are fighting the same battle every day are true fighters. it is easy to fight against the vice of the other person but it is very difficult to fight with your own vice. It's a big SHOUTOUT to those who are battling their demon to bring out the best version of themself.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

The day I left my job, I decided that I would reinvent myself so that I could be better than I am right now. I chose not to feel sorry for myself which I think was a remarkable thing about myself. I decided that I would give myself 4 months to upgrade myself but my idling has derailed me from my path. Now I am struggling with my addiction. But I have not lost all my hope. I try to keep my spirit up. Seriously spending your time on mobile is a serious addiction! So I have decided to give myself some more time. I want to reinvent myself by the end of the year. I want to glow up by this year. I want to remember year 2024 as the year I bring positive change in myself and not with some sorry setbacks. therefore I have started to write the blog again to register for this journey.

Let there be some bloodshed!!!

BYE.

No comments: