Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Live to Live

1st January, 2014

Again, Time has changed its course giving new hope and dimension to the world. Again, its time to give fresh colour to your life, turning new leaf and thrive to be a better person. With this note, I wish a very grand happy new year. Since nobody is there to listen to me, I wish myself a very happy and prosperous new year.

As I said its time to start afresh, I looked backward and forward at the same time. I looked backward to collect those pieces of that little girl who wants to conquer the world and want to set her feet on the untrod den road . At the same time I look forward to a woman who has already set her path and now she is walking along in this time tested path where many women has walked along.

On my 30th year on this world, I found that life is not filled with rosy colour and at the same time there are many color which may not be as bright as rose but they do enrich your life. I found that when you want to push your boundaries, then life throw you in a corner and when you make room in that corner, life again push to a new boundaries. You may not like it. You dreams may shatter, you may get lost and it is most likely that you will be seriously heartbroken. You may think yourself as a piece of garbage and a puppet in the hand of fate. What you will do then?

Have Faith. When big things don,t happens, settle for small things. sometimes letting it go is the biggest and toughest decision in life.Fight as much as you can. Fight till you drop. But before giving up, and then put down your guns.

Open up. Open Up to all the new experiences and adventure. You may not know what you  may see in the next corner. Some times the things which appears  be boring may not be so boring. Today I loved being settling down with a man who is not at all perfect and not even close to be my dream man but some how i learnt to love him. His all new and old and even odd whimsies is now a part of my being.

Yet, the little robust young girl refuse to die down. Even I don't want to kill it either. If I kill that girl, then I will die itself. Today whatever I am because of her. In spite of all her follies, setbacks and defeat, she was the girl of her own. She choose what she liked and know how to stick to it. she knew what she want from life. She was unapologetic, brave, optimist and brave.

On my 30th year, I conglomerate that little girl and the wiser young women to became a better person who is ready to take out a new leaf and give her life a refreshing twist. With this note,

Happy New Year, 2014!

No comments: