Friday, June 7, 2013

Life goes on

30 May, 2013

Hi,

Its been long long time. Actually its been almost two years since my last blog. So much has changed since then.
Back then I was still frustrated, under confident, desperate, unemployed youth who don't know from where to start. Now when I look myself I still see the same gal with the same problem but things have slightly changed. good or bad, I don't know but change is definitely there.
I think, maybe I have became calmer, quieter, yes little bit older but wisher... hmm.... maybe or yes maybee... I don't know ? Only time will answer that.
The thing which has definitely changed is that Ms Nobody has changed to Mrs Nobody. Now this newly wed Mrs Nobody has to deal with all new sets of problem along with the old one. Life is far from boring; its new kind of depression which surrounds me now.
To begin with, as you can see I am still late to post my blog. This is the basic thing which I am showing you. I am still late, still casual, still over dreamy and most important of all very late to propagate the situation. All this has created a havoc in my married life. Along with that new sets of problem which arise when you enter into new horizon leaving your past abode and its memories behind. I am in hell. I am again writing in this same blog to start my afresh, Again.
I realized that going here and there will not save my ass. I have to start from where I have left. so, again after two years and going round to all the new blog sites I have realised that you can't find peace away from the things you like. I like Blogpost and I have returned back home.

Still then,
Bye



1 comment:

Surinder Singh said...

Cool, welcome back, keep writing & enjoy life...

Fashion Photography