Thursday, September 12, 2013

13 September, 2013

Hi,
I promise myself that I will write blog everyday; just like diary writing. Then I reformed myself I recapitulate that I will write a blog frequently, if not regularly and definitely not occasionally. however my bad luck I am sucked in my decision. No doubt I start but did not finish. there are lots and lots draft which I fail to complete. I have to take my blog very seriously.

Right now, In my new life ( i.e married life ), I am facing a huge financial crunches. in other words,I have to count my each penny. Now I always been a spendthrift and had very casual approach toward money. This is another reason for which I was never been serious about my career. Moreover,all the money woes are been taken care of by parents. I was not daddy's spoilt brat who loves to spend dad hard earned money but then I didn't even bothered about it.
Right now I am working as a part time trainer in an NGO but I have to increase my productivity.
How I will tell you later...... still then Bye

No comments: